the Hotel Golden Sand we want to thank you for your trust and patience
in these moments, which are a challenge for all of us. For us, the most
important thing continues to be your peace of mind. We would not like
the fear of the Coronavirus to prevent you from enjoying a holidays in
Lloret de Mar.
Strict security measures
At Hotel Golden Sand we are complying with current regulations against
the spread of COVID-19, and our commitment is to guarantee your safety
during your holidays.
You and your family can rest easy in our hotel this summer. We will incorporate stricter health and safety
measures into our usual protocols, to guarantee the proper functioning
of our facilities and reduce the risk of contagion.
At Hotel Golden Sand, we comply with current safety regulations, for
this reason, the use of masks is mandatory. Some services and activities
may be affected by the new security measures against COVID-19. These are
the safety and health measures that we have taken in the hotel guarantee the maximum measures to prevent infections and
guarantee a holiday without Coronavirus on the Costa Brava:
Reception and common areas
- Mandatory hand disinfection
- Security screens at the reception desk
- Reduction of document handling, with the implementation of a website check-in.
- Credit card payment recommendation.
As a customer, you will receive and must sign a responsible declaration
of knowledge and acceptance of the established hygienic-sanitary
prevention measures, indicating that repeated non-compliance will be
grounds for applying the right to Admission.
- Reduction of the capacity in the elevators, which can only be used together with members of the same family ilia.
- Disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms at the departure of each client.
The cleaning will insist on the disinfection of all surfaces, objects
and decorative elements, airing the room and replacing the clothes
- Employees cleaning will wear gloves and masks, and hands will be disinfected before each new room.
Amenities are limited to essential ones.Environment Lloret de Mar City
Council has followed all the guidelines set by the WHO to guarantee
that, this summer season , Lloret de Mar is the safest possible
Access protocols and security measures in Lloret de Mar:
- Use of new technologies to calculate and control the percentage of capacity of the beaches
On the beaches of Lloret and Fenals it is recommended to follow the
sectorization that has been created by the City Council and that divide
these beaches into zones by age groups: Seniors, adults with children
and groups of friends or people without minors in charge.
surveillance and control service will be reinforced both on the
promenade and on the sand by civic informants , civil protection and
- Civic informants will distribute information brochures for tourists and residents informing about safety instructions.
- Scooters and kayaks can be used by families and living units, and disinfection will be done after each use.
- Restaurants and terraces with informational posters and increased spaces between tables.
- Leisure activity establishments will be subjected to a disinfection process at before each new use.
For more information see our Global Privacy Statement. You can also change your preferences regarding cookies and similar technologies at any time by visiting Tracking Preferences.
Cookies and Related Technologies on This Site
These cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of this site to function, such as providing secure log-in or remembering how far you are through an order.
The parties using cookies on this site are listed below. Where possible, you may choose whether to allow certain cookies on this site.
These cookies allow us to analyze your use of the site to evaluate and improve our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this site. For example, providing us information about how our site is used.